TRADER CHAMP LLC is a daily fantasy stocks game company that gives traders in the stock market the ability to compete with each other in contests daily.
TERMINOLOGIES FOR USERS
- - any information related to a natural person or ‘Data Subject’ that can be used to directly or indirectly identify the person.
- Data Subject – it refers to any natural person whose personal data is processed by a Data Controller.
- Data Controller - the entity that determines the purposes, conditions, and means of the processing of personal data.
- Consent – it refers to any freely given, specific, informed and explicit consent by statement or action signifying agreement to the processing of the personal data by the user “Data Subject”.
- Processing - any operation performed on personal data, whether or not by automated means, including collection, use, recording, etc.
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
TRADER CHAMP LLC collects a certain type of personal data from the users upon their use of the mobile app and the website. When a user uses our app, we collect that person’s first and last name, username, and password. Please note that this information is stored at TRADER CHAMP LLC’s database when a user creates his or her account on our app. We also collect and store user’s posts, comments and messages along with their locations and the ones they visited, in our database
HOW AND WHY WE PROCESS ANY INFORMATION
The personal information of the users will be processed as per the company’s standard procedures while keeping the privacy and secrecy of individual’s data and not disclosing or misusing it. As mentioned above, the personal information is used to keep track of user’s activity on the app and for the following concerns as well. We process this information to maintain standard such as: Monitoring of user activity - The response of users (customers) are also processed with a purpose to monitor overall engagement of the user on the website and the mobile app, and report if something unusual happens. In most cases, spam users allocate bots to configure encrypted data from the site or on the app, to stop such activities that may harm the site of data of other users, a continuous evaluation of automatic data (such as IP Address and search history) is monitored. Consumer Engagement – We use a personalized platform for augmented reality and to further improve the user experience. We currently don’t use any advertisements on our app to avoid any inconvenience for the app user. However, in future, we may use ads on our apps that are relevant to user’s interest.
TRADER CHAMP LLC does not include or offer third-party products or services on its app. Please note that all our services are relevant to customer’s interest and do not include any irrelevant third-party services. Furthermore, TRADER CHAMP LLC does not share your personal information with any unreliable third-party service or product provider. We respect the privacy of our clients and thus ensure to maintain the confidentiality of any identified information.
Retention period refers to the time period for which we keep your data stored on your database or servers. TRADER CHAMP LLC does not use user’s data in a way that it affects the privacy of the users in any way. Please note that we keep user’s data in our database for 5 years and reserves the right to remove all the data of users “data subject” from our database after a period of 5 years.
TRADER CHAMP LLC has not faced any data breach on its mobile app. However, we will report any unlawful data breach (if occurred) to all the relevant individuals and authorities within the prescribed time period of 72 hours (as per GDPR), only if it is obvious that personal information or data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen or breached.
ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION
TRADER CHAMP LLC does not use any advertisement within its app. However, we do plan to use relevant advertisements on our app in the future. We abide by the law to protect the sensitive data and information taken from users. All the promotions and advertisements done are in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation and USA regulations. Also, users will only see targeted advertisements and promotions as per their general interests.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 18 years old and we do not collect any personal information from anyone under 18 years of age. You must be 18 years or above to avail the services of the website and mobile app. You can only use our website or apps if you are above the required age or under the surveillance of a Parent or Guardian. We do not collect any personally identified information from minors and in the event, if we accidentally do so we immediately delete it from our servers and systems.
USER’S RIGHTS UNDER GDPR
- Right to Erasure – Users have the right to contact us if they want us to delete their information from our servers. If you are not comfortable with your data being stored with us, you can always send us a request to remove your personal information and we will erase it from our servers. Furthermore, you will not be able to sign-in or continue with using our services or products.
- Right to be informed – user’s right to know how we process your information/data
- Right to access – user’s right to ask us of what information we hold about you on our systems
- Right to data portability - user’s right to receive the personal data which you have shared with us, in a structured and machine-readable format to transfer to another data controller with your own consent and/or under any binding contract.
Website cookies are specific unique bits of PC information that numerous sites transfer to your personal/professional computer the first time when you visit any website or an app. These cookies are saved on your computer's hard drive or in your mobile’s software, and we may later use this information for record purposes.